Online Nutritionist Courses
Blackford Centre for Nutrition
Accredited Diploma in Nutrition
How to Become a Nutritionist
If you’re thinking of becoming a nutritionist, you’re in the right place.
- Are you 'The Healthy One' when it comes to diet and nutrition?
- Do you love the idea of helping others solve their nutritional challenges?
- Would you love more freedom and control in your life—and help your family more?
Well, now you can achieve your dream by enrolling on the Diploma in Interior Design with the Blackford Centre.
You can study the course online at home at your own pace. There's no pressure, and we give you lots of support.
Nutritionists enjoy much more than just great demand for their services these days—often working from their own homes.
You may have even seen one or more around your own workplace… or on television… or through a friend… and thought to yourself, “That could be me… No, that should be me…”
We’ll show you everything you need to know to go about becoming a Nutritionist.
Here's some of the knowledge you'll discover
when you register on our nutrition course:
• What a nutritionist really does—and what you’ll need to be one.
• The relationship between food labels and healthy eating.
• The major food groups and their role in nutritional health.
• Different nutrition needs for children, teenagers adults and later years.
You’ll also learn the following from our course:
• Assessing your skills as a nutritionist — are you made for this career?
• Potential client groups you may be able to successfully target.
• What makes a healthy diet.
• Understanding food labels and RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance).
• Basic digestion and anatomy, just for good measure.
• Major food groups: carbohydrates, proteins, fats and vitamins/minerals
When you study with us you'll access all of the materials online.
Once you've enrolled we'll provide you with login details and the name of your tutor. And as soon as you have these details you can log straight into the system and get started on the course.
Why is nutrition such a huge opportunity these days?
The sky's the limit here, with so many trying to eat healthier and improve their physical well-being. Whether individual or organisational, they’re willing to pay for advice. And with our program, in addition to what’s outlined above, you’ll also be able to:
• Discuss the relationship between nutrition and weight loss
• Review specialist diets (vegetarian, vegan, organic, restrictive and others
• Help identify common dietary allergies and intolerances (dairy, gluten, etc.)
You’ll also receive expert assistance in:
• Setting up your business (home vs. office, financing, advertising, etc.).
• Managing your client base
• Your professional development (sources of advice, media contacts, etc.)
Click here to find out about registering on the course.
Studying for interest or for a career - the choice is yours
Some of our students go on to set up their practice. Others take the course just so they can know more about nutrition. How you use the course is up to you.
When you have completed your Diploma you’ll be awarded the Diploma in Nutrition – a qualification which will show your knowledge and commitment when it comes to becoming a Nutritionist.
Clients will realise the seriousness of your intentions when they see how thoroughly you have studied and prepared for your new role.
It’s time to get started
Having read this far, you've got what it takes - motivation. Now all you have to do is get started. Go to the nutrition course registration form course now, because this is where the adventure and rewards begin.
You've waited long enough - why wait any longer? Go ahead and do something for yourself, to make your dreams a reality.
We look forward to helping you succeed.
an advisor on